Our priority at The Surgery Center is the health and safety of everyone. Due to the COVID-19 virus we have implanted new guidelines for our patients, families, and caregivers. The staff of The Surgery Center thanks you in advance for your patience and cooperation during these trying times.
Guidelines for Patients, Families and Caregivers
- Only patients will be allowed in the building.
- Patients eighteen (18) or younger may be accompanied by one person in waiting room and pre-op area.
- All support persons/caregivers must be 16 years of age or older.
- All support persons/caregivers will be screened for fever/temperature,
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness will not be allowed in our facility.
- Anyone entering the building must wear a mask or appropriate face covering.
- Everyone that enters the building must observe social distancing and must sanitize their hands frequently.
- Surgeon will decide if patient needs COVID-19 test.
- Staff reserves the right to restrict anyone from entering building or pre-op area if non-compliant.